Toggenburg Mountain is located in Fabius, NY — only 35 minutes out of Syracuse and Cortland. Toggenburg is commonly regarded as one of the top ski & snowboarding resorts in the Upstate New York area and hosts nearly 30,000 people every year.
Toggenburg's instructors are certified through the Professional Ski Instructors of America and the American Association of Snowboard Instructors. Our instructors are groomed to work with riders that range from beginner to more advanced.
• Load your pass with money
• 6 and under ski free with a parent purchase
• 10% off at Chilly Choices Ski Shop
• 10% off at the Lincklaen and Hamptonn Inn, Cazenovia
• 40% off at Hope Lake Lodge - Greek Peak
• 20% off Cascades Indoor Waterpark - Greek Peak
• 20% off the Adventure Center - Greek Peak
• 20% off Waterfalls Spa Treatments - Greek Peak
Free Access to the the Nordic Center - Greek Peak
Apres ski... or just coming by for lunch or dinner. See why The Foggy Goggle restaurant receives so much critical acclaim. Don't just take our word for how good meals are at The Foggy Goggle. Read what Syracuse.com had to say!
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 8pm
Friday: 11am - 10pm
Saturday: 11am - 10pm
Sunday: 11am - 5:00pm
As it currently stands, Toggenburg hosts 21 different trails and 5 lifts. Each trail is specifically designated for different levels of riders — including two terrain parks for a more experienced rider. The summit of the mountain is ranged at nearly 1,800 ft. tall and is roughly 1,300 ft. wide. So long as weather permits, we keep 16 trails open for our night time riders after dark.